ASUS recruits Android Q beta testers for the ZenFone 6
The ASUS ZenFone 6 has been one of the surprise devices in 2019. We don’t usually get excited for ASUS phones, but the ZenFone 6 came out of nowhere and impressed us. ASUS has been doing a good job at software support as well with two updates this month already. Now, the company is recruiting beta testers for Android Q.
ASUS is accepting beta tester applications from now until November 24th, which is when the beta period will end (and stable Android Q is expected to release). Testers will get every Android Q beta release for the ZenFone 6 and access to ASUS’ restricted beta testing forum. The updates will arrive via OTA, just like a typical update.
- Own an ASUS ZenFone 6 (ZS630KL)
- Be a member of ZenTalk and actively participate in the discussion of ZenFone on ZenTalk
- Be willing to provide detailed information including IMEI, Serial Number(SN), Current Firmware for the beta test setting
- Be able to read and provide feedback in English
- Be familiar with the Android operating system
To apply to join ASUS’ Android Q Beta program, follow this link and fill in your information. Once accepted, you will receive an email with more information. We have to applaud ASUS for not only launching a great phone but doing their part with Android updates. The ZenFone 6 is one of the better options out there right now for a quality affordable phone.
The post ASUS recruits Android Q beta testers for the ZenFone 6 appeared first on xda-developers.